Guru helps teams create and emerge the knowledge they need to do their jobs in real time. With offices located in Philadelphia and San Francisco, as well as a team spread across the United States, Guru is looking for a dynamic autodidact who will be genuinely empathetic to the needs of our valued clients. As a Technical Support Engineer, you will be responsible for reviewing, responding to and advancing technical product requests, as well as working with our team of engineers to raise customer issues and test new features beforehand. their output, to ensure that our customers have a spectacular experience. experience. In addition, your goal will be to create and refine our product documentation.
This job isn’t just about how you support our clients; it’s about how you lend your positivity and presence, combined with your abilities, a dynamic environment, and a highly collaborative team. Strong sense of humor required; sarcasm detection skills are a plus.
- Dial and respond to all inbound technical support requests from our Customer Communication Channel (Intercom) in a timely, thoughtful and personalized manner
- Develop and maintain expert level knowledge of the Guru product, understand all the technical intricacies of how our product works and how customers achieve their business goals through Guru
- Create and improve internal Guru maps and external Help Center articles to support our growing customer base as well as our internal team
- Contribute to the growth of our customer community by facilitating peer-to-peer support
- Prioritize, document and debug technical customer issues that arise for the engineering team to resolve
- Lead as the voice of the customer to product and engineering organizations, raising product trends, bugs and areas for improvement with these teams to reduce customer churn
- Manage the relationship between the client and our product, design and engineering teams, defending our internal team as well as our clients
- Support the product development team in testing new features and bug fixes before going into production
- Establish and share best practices with the technical support team to improve our team’s performance and knowledge as we expand into new support channels including live chat and video support.
- Contribute to the continuous learning and success of the entire revenue and business team, sharing knowledge through documentation and collaboration
- Support our sales team with incoming technical questions from prospects about more complex features and integrations of our product
- You have a minimum of two years of experience in a similar role: customer support or success, commercial engineering, engineering or product preferably supporting a B2B technical software product
- You believe that exceptional customer support can impact a user’s experience with a product
- You are passionate about technology and you like to discover an evolving technical product, even when it is a little out of your comfort zone
- You are able to tactfully handle customer issues in high pressure and urgent situations
- You are able to navigate ambiguous situations and draw on your creativity and problem-solving skills when the answer is not obvious
- You enjoy leveraging data to make decisions and get to the root of customer needs
- You excel in written and verbal communication; you have the ability to distill complex technological topics in easy-to-understand, concise and clear language to a wide range of audiences
- You have previous experience in a technical software troubleshooting environment working with engineers
- You have experience working and manipulating data within data and analytics platforms such as Looker, Mode and Google Analytics
- You have experience supporting cloud apps like Salesforce, Zendesk, Confluence, Box, Okta, Office 365, Slack, Google Apps, etc.
- You have experience supporting Identity Access Management solutions that support LDAP, SSO, SAML, or WS Federation
- You have basic skills in technical software applications, such as working knowledge of basic APIs, Python, and HTML
Benefits for you:
- Competitive salary
- Employee incentive stock option plan
- Paid parental, family and medical leave
- Unlimited vacations
- Professional development allowance
- Welfare allowance
- Home office allowance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Thrive after five: In recognition of our long-time employees, Guru celebrates your fifth anniversary with a personal travel reimbursement of $ 10,000
- Remote benefits
- Generous set of medical benefits
- Corporate and team events sponsored by gurus, no matter where you work
Guru is a dynamic, fast-growing start-up based in Philadelphia and San Francisco. Our mission is to reinvent the way people connect with meaningful information at work. Guru’s knowledge management solution empowers customer-facing teams to access expert-verified information where they work, when they need it most. We believe in developing a welcoming and inclusive culture that encourages personal growth through hard work and fun.
Launched in September 2015, our vision is supported by an incredible group of investors, including FirstMark Capital, Salesforce, Michael Dell, the Slack Fund, Emergence Capital, Thrive Capital and Accel. As we move into the next exciting stage of expansion, we are looking for passionate individuals to join our rapidly growing team.
This is a full time position that can be From a distance or based on our Philadelphia cream Where San Francisco desks. Relocation and / or visa sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be licensed to work in the United States.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Everyone is welcome here. At Guru, being inclusive is very important to us. Regardless of race, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identification or origin.
We will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other employment benefits and privileges. . Please contact us at [email protected] request accommodation.