ENVIRONMENT: A dynamic provider of IT consulting and support solutions is looking for an ambitious technical support person to fulfill a 3 month contract role. You will need to have experience working with Windows (Desktop & Server), Linux, MacOS, advanced knowledge of configuration, Microsoft 365 and Azure administration, PBX and connectivity, Ubiquiti, fiber and installation and you must be in possession of a driver’s license and own vehicle. You will also need to occasionally travel across the country for work. You must be available immediately.REQUIREMENTS:
- Windows (desktop and server), Linux and MacOS.
- Microsoft 365 and Azure products – Advanced and in-depth knowledge of configuration and administration of both.
- PBX and Connectivity (we have a PBX solution based on the FreePBX GUI managing Asterisk).
- Ubiquiti Solutions Switches, gateways/firewalls and access points.
- General troubleshooting on desktops, laptops, routers, printers, etc.
- Knowledge of fiber and the installation and management of related Internet solutions as well as other alternative technologies.
- Must have a driver’s license and own a vehicle.
- Must be willing to travel to different provinces for work.
Although we would really like to respond to every application, if you are not contacted for this position within 10 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.COMMENTS: When applying for a job, make sure you meet the minimum job requirements. OnlySouth African citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not at the stated location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all job applications and correspondence. Please email a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the works. We have a job listing on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Jobs in Cape Town.