A very successful international listed company that offers remote and international opportunities. This client is looking for high achievers who want to work with the best on a global playing field.
- Provide level 2 on-site support – resolve technical issues/error messages encountered in a live production environment.
- Handling all issues, including troubleshooting and providing feedback to the customer.
- Ensure that the support tool is updated at all times with the latest ticket details.
- Support the customer in accordance with the details contained in the customer’s managed services contracts.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through professionalism, prompt response and problem solving.
- Support issue tracking.
- Ensure compliance with SLAs and OLAs.
- Perform product installations according to internal procedures.
- Escalate opportunities and/or issues according to established procedures.
- Provide support and work weeknights/weekends/holidays as may be required at times.
- Occasional occasional travel around other client sites.
- Degree or diploma in information technology, computer science, engineering or equivalent.
- ITIL accreditation will be an asset.
- 3-5 years of related experience in technical support.
- Experience in the telecommunications industry is preferred.
- Experience in the software industry or related fields.
- Experience in the following areas:
- Unix (Creating and modifying shell scripts / Basic system administration / Monitoring performance using standard utilities).
- Oracle (Knowledge of Oracle SQL command is required / Knowledge of Oracle databases).
- PL/SQL | C/C++ | Python | Pearl.
- RAC/HAC | Java | linux | Soap.
- Tuxedo | XML | AWS Cloud.
- Basic knowledge of telecommunications environment and customer service procedures.
- Exposure to the AWS Cloud Platform.
- A good understanding of CI/CD and DevOps.
- Basic understanding of customer requirements and product implementation.
- Experience in managing tickets and queues.
- Good understanding of the architecture and operation of complex software systems.
- Experience working with a Cloud environment would be beneficial.
PS Even if you feel you don’t have all the skills listed or if this specification is not what you are looking for, please feel free to send your CV as we likely have other opportunities that may be of interest to you. For a more comprehensive and updated list of the opportunities we offer, visit our website – [URL Removed]
- Technical support