As Associate Software Engineer, candidates will work in teams and on various projects
Selections will be made on the basis of a virtual interview by Tech Mahindra professionals
One of India’s leading digital transformation and consulting firms, Tech Mahindra has initiated the application process for its 2022 Off-Campus Drive.
The job is open in Pune, Mumbai and Delhi and comes with a salary of Rs 3.25 lakh per year. Freshers are eligible for the position and may apply.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 60% or a first class or equivalent in SSC, HSC, Diploma and Diploma (BE or BTech), after graduation (MCA or M.Sc in Computer Science).
- Applicants for engineering fields must come from IT, IT, IT engineering, electronics, E&T, communication, electricity and electronics.
- Applicants must be graduates of 2020 or 2021 and in possession of either of the Consolidated Score Sheets.
- Applicants should not be more than one year away from the SSC and also after joining a course. This means that no loss of the academic year after joining a course.
As an Associate Software Engineer, candidates will work in teams and on various projects. To be successful in the role, the candidate must possess strong analytical, problem-solving and technical skills. They must be able to communicate clearly and confidently with customers. Being flexible enough and ready to work in an agile environment on any type of project, including 24/7 projects, is a must for the role.
- Learn and continuously improve skills according to the needs of the business.
- Deliver assigned project tasks within a specified time frame.
- Collaborate with other team members to complete tasks.
- Carefully analyze the given requirements and design a solution.
- L1 / L2 / L3 handle support.
- Manage customer calls and responses.
- Contribute to technical design documents as needed.
- Work independently when required.
- Perform tasks with attention to detail and to the highest standards.
- Attend / facilitate meetings and workshops.
- Contribute to the initiatives of the organization.
Potential candidates can apply for the position through the link below. https://www.myamcat.com/jobs/description/associate-software-engineer-job-for-fresher-in-tech-mahindra-in-mumbai-noida-pune/89497
Selections will be made on the basis of a virtual interview by Tech Mahindra professionals.
Last updated on December 23, 2021