- Undertake all system testing related activities in support of our customers’ products.
- Analyze and study test automation tools
- Realization of functional and integration tests.
- Undertake quality assurance checks during the product development process.
- Combine technical imperatives and business imperatives.
- Produce reports; prepare, organize and deliver presentations using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Understand system requirements and create test cases.
- Monitoring the automation and manual execution of tests and reviewing the results.
- Fault identification, logging and tracking.
- Run regression tests to ensure that defect fixes did not break existing functionality.
- Coordinate retesting of defects and issues.
- Prepare/maintain relevant test documentation.
- Liaise and assist relevant teams.
- 5+ years of experience as a QA analyst or similar role working on SaaS products, preferably in the financial services space.
- 3 years experience in automation testing.
- A strong mix of technical, analytical and testing skills to ensure the quality of new and existing product features during development and production.
- Proficiency in web and mobile test automation tools such as Katalon, Selenium, Appium.
- Proficiency in API test automation tools such as RestSharp, RestAssured, Swagger
- Basic understanding of performance and security testing.
- Comfortable working in a cross-functional product team alongside developers, designers and product managers.
- Identify product opportunities and associated risks.
Place of work/type:
PS Even if you feel you don’t have all the skills listed or if this specification is not what you are looking for, please feel free to send your CV as we likely have other opportunities that may be of interest to you. For a more comprehensive and updated list of the opportunities we offer, visit our website – [URL Removed]
- QA Engineer
- Quality assurance
Find out more/Apply to this position