- Management of source control, build/CI and QA test systems.
- Follow defined processes for workflow, incident and change management.
- Troubleshoot system components using proven techniques.
- Creation/maintenance of application environments on site and in the cloud.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications engineering, mathematics or computer science
Skills / Experience:
- 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- 5 years of relevant experience in the development, deployment and/or administration of CI/CD Pipelines infrastructure solutions.
- 3 years of experience in Terraform/ARM configuration management and automation
- 3 years of experience working with programming and scripting languages, such as Ruby and Python or PHP
- 5 years of experience and knowledge of IP networks and associated solutions
- 5 years of experience in database technologies – RDBMS, e.g. MSSQL, PostGreSQL, MySQL, etc.
- 3-5 years of work experience in complex IT operational environments in various aspects of design, engineering, analysis and testing and ongoing support for their technical area.
- Native cloud architectures including PVT cloud PaaS/IaaS, Microservices architectures, APIs
- Experience with monitoring technologies and APM tools
- Strong Azure knowledge and experience (certification preferred)
- Experience with current and emerging virtualization, infrastructure, cloud and container technologies such as Azure, Docker, Kubernetes/ECS, etc.
- Knowledge and experience of web services, SOAP and RESTful interfaces and XML
- Experience working closely with agile methodologies, such as Scrum, XP, and with teams leveraging DevOps and continuous delivery/integration
- Strong knowledge of automation frameworks and tools.
- Experience working with the Azure DevOps pipeline preferred
- Familiarity with MSBuild Scripting/Team Foundation Server and/or Windows scripting (PowerShell) an asset.
Find out more/Apply to this position