Salary: £ 39,159 to £ 45,605 per year
Hours: 36 per week
Type of contract: Permanent
Do you have experience with ERP systems? Are you looking for a position where you can learn more about the many aspects of Clarion’s work? Do you have an inquisitive mind and great customer service skills? If so, this could be your next move.
We are looking for a strong and ambitious person ERP Technical Support Analyst focus on the Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations platform and be responsible for contributing, supporting and managing the platform and associated services.
About the role
You will be responsible for the specialized configuration, maintenance and support of the system ensuring that the platform and other applications are functioning as intended. You will contribute to vendor and software vendor management processes and activities in collaboration with the Technical Support Team Leader. Expertise will be required to analyze and develop requirements, implement improvements to the platform.
You will be the primary point of contact for all ERP related issues, working with key business stakeholders and in collaboration with third party vendors as well as colleagues in purchasing, housing and finance.
You will have an understanding of the Microsoft technology stack, be proficient in configuring and / or developing Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. Additionally, you will be able to demonstrate experience working directly with business clients to define and analyze complex business requirements and provide solutions to meet their outcomes. You will also have the skills / experiences below; –
- Proven track record of providing high quality service
- Demonstrable experience working towards and achieving team and department KPIs and exception handling
- Demonstrable experience working at changing priorities in a complex and busy change environment
- A good understanding of the current business processes related to the ERP platform
- Experience in implementing successful system changes
- Experience using, supporting and maintaining a wide range of core business applications
- Knowledge of Azure (or cloud) principles and security
- Ability to influence and negotiate with third party vendors
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a varied role within a collaborative and supportive team. We are looking for a dynamic and engaging communicator, able to maintain key working relationships.
If you think your attributes and skills match our requirements, then we welcome your application.
What you can expect from us
At Clarion, we’re committed to rewarding hard work and commitment and delivering benefits that support you and your lifestyle. As standard, we offer; –
- Competitive salaries that are regularly compared to current market rates
- Initial annual leave of 25 days (plus statutory holiday), increased to 30 days after 3 years of service.
- A flexible, tailor-made benefit plan, including health care options, dental insurance, restaurant card and cycle to work with 1% of your salary to spend for the approved benefit you love!
- Pension contributions equal up to 7.5% of your salary with generous life insurance
- Flexible and agile work for the majority of our employees.
- Company bonus program
- Eye care vouchers
- Vacation exchange system allowing you to buy and sell vacation
- Free legal advice and counseling program for you and your family
- Interest-free loans for subscription and study leave
Our commitment to equality and diversity means that we are committed to helping you maintain a healthy work-life balance, including, but not limited to, part-time work and job sharing. employment, enhanced maternity, adoption and paternity leave and compassionate care leave.
Closing Date: September 27 at midnight
For more details on this vacancy, please click on “apply”.
You can download the role profile here – ERP Technical Support Analyst
Applicants should be able to travel across regions as needed.